Natural Results for Your Body
It is important to recognize that for all medical procedures, including the procedures performed at Renewal Body Contouring, individual results and experiences may vary.
Choosing to undergo a body contouring procedure is a big decision. It’s also a decision that, if done for the right reasons, can change your life!
We offer some of the latest non-surgical and minimally invasive technologies and techniques to reduce fat and sculpt your body. As you continue your search for the procedure that will help you to achieve your desired physique, here is some information that may help you:
- You want natural results. Your friends should ask “What diet have you been on?” or “Did you hire a personal trainer? “. Not, “where did you get your surgery?”. Our goal is to achieve a “wow factor” with your body that looks like you’ve been eating healthy and working out.
- You want a short recovery time. Patients are typically back to work within 3-4 days following the liposelection, advanced liposculpture, and tummy tite . For HiDefinition Liposculpture (HiDef) the recovery is approximately 5-7 days after the procedure. For most minimally invasive procedures, you will need to wear a compression garment made of a strong spandex material for three weeks. We usually describe it as “Spanx on Steroids”.
- You have resistant pockets of fat: You’ve worked hard to eat right and exercise, yet you still can’t achieve the overall look, curves, or definition you desire. There are some areas you just can’t “starve away”. Examples: Tummy “pooch”, Love handles (especially in men), outer thighs (especially in women), upper back fat that fights with your bra straps and bulges when you wear thin or sleeveless shirts. What if that pocket of fat could just disappear overnight? It may be possible.
- You want a procedure that is FDA approved. The SmartLipo device was approved in November of 2006, and the new SmartLipo Triplex today is one of the fastest-growing.
- You want the very best results, permanently. Achieving the best results requires much more than technology and technique. It requires artistry and a mastery of skills that not every plastic surgeon has achieved. This cannot be understated. The surgeon is the most important part of achieving the results you want.
Before you decide to have a body contouring procedure, think carefully about your expectations and discuss them with Dr. Miller during your complimentary consultation.
The Body Contouring Procedures: What is the Right Procedure for You?
Non-Invasive Fat Reduction Procedure
This is a completely non-invasive procedure, meaning no incisions, no needles, no medications. The treatment draws your fat and skin into a small plastic applicator and freezes the fat in that area. This signals the fat cells to die (“fat suicide”) and leads to a reduction in fat in this area over a 3 month period. Not everyone is a good candidate for coolscupting, so it’s important to consult with Dr. Miller to determine if you are.
Minimally Invasive Procedures (Liposuction Alternatives)
These procedures implement the three stages of the TriContour Technique. They are all performed under local anesthesia with only a mild sedative, but have proven to require less downtime than traditional liposuction under general anesthesia.
Liposelection: This is for a person who simply desires a reduction in the size of an area.
Advanced Liposculpture: This is a more advanced form of liposculpture. Dr. Miller will carefully mark out the optimal contours prior to your procedure, mapping the specific curvature of your underlying anatomy. He then removes the fat and sculpts your body to the optimal contour. Candidates for this are generally fit individuals who wish the have a reduction in fat and a toned look.
Hi Definition Liposculpture: This is the most advanced technique implemented at Renewal. This highly detailed technique enhances the natural contours of the male abdomen, creating definition that would be impossible with diet and exercise.
TummyTite: This revolutionary procedure utilizes the tissue tightening effect of the Smartlipo Triplex by stimulating collagen production in the deeper layers of the abdomen. This doubles the skin tightening of the laser technology.