Body Contouring Costs and Financing Options
It is important to recognize that for all medical procedures, including the procedures performed at Renewal Body Contouring, individual results and experiences may vary.
- Advanced fat-melting laser, used to perform Liposelection, Advanced Liposculpture, and Hidefinition Liposculpture.
- Starts at $1429 per area
- Attacks cellulite at its source to create smoother, more youthful legs, thighs, and buttocks.
- Starts at $2104 per area
- Also known as cryolipolysis, this fat freezing technology treats areas resistant to diet and exercise.
- $600 per area
Results Come First!
Our goal as a life improvement center has always been to provide the very latest in technology, along with the very best in patient care. Results come first.
That being said, we also strive to make your improvement goals attainable, so you get the very best value, as with your desired result. Our Body Contouring procedures start at $1429. There are no hidden fees as you may see with traditional liposuction cost where you are charged for general anesthesia fees, operating room fees, or even hospital fees. The cost of your procedure will depend on the complexity of the procedure, the area to be treated, and the amount of laser energy used to achieve optimal results.
How is it so affordable?
1. No Anesthesia fees: Dr. Jason Miller performs all minimally invasive procedures under local anesthesia, thus eliminating the need for intravenous sedation and the need for costly general anesthesia fees.
Other benefits of performing the procedure under local anesthesia include:
- Reduced risk of complications: general anesthesia involves a significant increase in risk including risk to the heart, blood clots, and airway compromise.
- Faster immediate postoperative recovery
- Less painful postoperative recovery
So will it hurt? Our patients report very mild to no discomfort at the beginning of the procedure when the local anesthesia is administered. After that, patients report virtually no pain. In fact, most patients will talk, text, or take a nap during the majority of the procedure.
2. No Facility fees: All procedures are performed in a specialized procedure room housed in our office thus eliminating the need for costly facility fees.
Other advantages to In-office procedures:
- Reduced risk of infection: we have experienced a zero surgical infection rate. Hospitals and surgical centers, despite their use of universal precautions tend to have a higher level of resistant infectious organisms. The protocols we have in place are tightly controlled by Dr. Miller and our staff.
- Privacy: Your name will not be called out in a waiting room. You will be quickly escorted to a private room where you will have the full attention and focus of our staff.
3. Focus equals efficiency (and better outcomes): Because we focus on a specialized procedure, the cost of equipment, facility and staff are greatly reduced.
Other advantages of Focused expertise:
- Specialization allows for a higher level of expertise for both the surgeon and the staff. Because we focus our attention and resources on one set of procedures, we can provide the best care possible and achieve better outcomes.
Forms of payment include:
- Bank or Certified Check
- Personal Check
- All Major Credit Cards:
- American Express
- Discover Card
* We currently offer the following Financing Plans through CareCredit:
- 6 Months 0% APR
- 24 Months 14.9% APR
All of our price quotes are completely customized to your desired treatment and needs. We invite you to schedule a free confidential consultation with Dr. Miller, discuss with him your goals and concerns, and receive a completely customized treatment plan and quote. Schedule yours today.