COVID-19 PREVENTION POLICY UPDATE: MARCH 19, 2020
Knowledge is powerful, and we are monitoring the CDC and WHO recommendations and adjusting our policies as needed. Please take a moment to review the measures we are taking to ensure the health and safety of our patients, staff, and community.
UPDATED POLICY SUMMARY
- Remote Complimentary Consultations and Non-essential Appointments
- Strict visitor screening, social distancing and sanitation protocols
Remote Complimentary Liposculpture Consultations: Safe & Accessible
We have a robust process that ensures our patients get the same personalized expert recommendations from Dr. Miller that he provides in person. We have streamlined this process to make it quick, easy, and accessible for all potential patients.
Jordan, our Patient Care Coordinator will help you through the entire process. This is how we do it:
- Contact Jordan at 919-224-8020 or email@example.com for initial questions and information.
- Send in photographs of the area(s) you would like to be evaluated to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete our short Patient Intake Form
- Jordan will then set up a dedicated time to speak privately with Dr. Miller over the phone. He will assess if you are a candidate and discuss your options and answer any questions you have.
- If you are a candidate, our office manager will contact you with pricing and assist you in scheduling your treatment.
To learn more of how this process works you can visit http://www.carolinalipo.com/about-us/traveling-patients/ or call us directly at (919) 224-8020
STRICT VISITOR SCREENING, SOCIAL DISTANCING, AND SANITATION PROTOCOLS
Our Commitment to Limiting Exposure
- All staff and doctors have agreed to practice strict social distancing both inside and outside of the office. When we are not at the office, we are at home.
- The doctors and nurses who work at Renewal do not work in other areas of healthcare or in a hospital, and all treatments are performed in our controlled surgical suite.
Sanitization and Infectious Disease Control
Our standard protocol is to sanitize all surfaces of our patient rooms and operating room with medical grade cleaner before and after every single patient treatment. In addition, we wipe down all surfaces in our lobby, restrooms and throughout the entire office suite during our hours of operation, and our suite is professionally cleaned and sanitized each night.
IF YOU HAVE A TREATMENT SCHEDULED
Currently, we are not experiencing any disruption in our treatment schedule, but we are taking strict precautions to ensure we limit exposure.
We will need your cooperation with the following:
- Please ensure that from now until the time of your treatment you practice the CDC guidelines of hand-washing, avoid touching your face, and practice social distancing.
- If you or your close contacts are experiencing ANY of the following symptoms (Cough, fever, shortness of breath, or any feeling of illness) we ask that you notify us immediately and allow us to reschedule your treatment for a later date.
- Please ensure that your caretaker or their close contacts have not experienced ANY of the following symptoms (Cough, fever, shortness of breath, or any feeling of illness).
- If you have reason to believe you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please notify us immediately and allow us to reschedule your treatment for a later date.
Arrival at Renewal:
- Please arrive on time for your appointment (but not before) so we can be prepared to greet you.
- When you arrive, we will ask you and your caretaker to sanitize your hands, and we will wipe down all of your personal devices with medical grade disinfectant.
- We will then take you to a private room that has been pre-sanitized per our standard protocols.
LOOKING TO THE FUTURE
We will get through this together, and the doctors and staff of Renewal are committed to being a part of the overall healthcare solution to this crisis. We will continue to do everything in our power to help keep our community healthy. Thank you for the privilege of partnering with you in this effort.
Jason Miller, MD & the Renewal Team
Office telephone: (919) 224-8020
Practice Manager: email@example.com
Patient Care Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org